Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update!

It's been a long time since I posted pics of my dreads. Well, here they are. Wild and a bit crazy white girl dreads at their finest! I love them most days but like any hair style, I often tell myself (to myself) it's the scissors! I keep them up though and am looking forward to seeing how they do come summer.

I'm not certain which Goddess or aspect I am channeling by sporting a head full of dreads. I've often felt a wildness creep back into me like I haven't noticed in decades, literally. Ancient wall paintings of Egyptians look as if dreadlocks were worn. I could easily picture a Huntress in the wood with a mane so wild.

I love them, I really do. It'd be great if I could hide a personal web cam on my person sometimes though. I get the oddest looks every now and then!




Thanks for dropping by!

1 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

My husband has wanted dreads and I told him her would never last through getting them started.
How long did it take you??
They look nice.
Vicki

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com